To apply for membership please download the form. Right click on the link to save the file to your computer. You can then open it in MS Word, complete it and email it to the Membership Secretary.
Download Membership Form
Benefits of Joining
Full Members can attend all meetings, have voting rights, and receive all mailings.
- Full member, 21 and over: £10 annually
- Full member, 18 – 21: £5 annually
- Additional member at same address: £5 annually
- Family members under 18*: Free
- Single life membership: £150
- Joint life membership: £225
- Corporate membership: POA
*Children of members living at home and in full time education will be included in their parents’ membership and are welcome to participate in any of our activities.
If you have queries about membership do contact the Membership Secretary.
Armchair supporters are very welcome or perhaps you would like to be more active.
Whichever way – do join us.
- If you prefer to pay by cheque, please post your the cheque and completed form(s) to: The Membership Secretary, The Melton and Oakham Waterways Society, 14 White Street, Quorn, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 8EB.
- If you have paid by bank transfer, you will receive a reminder just prior to the subscription renewal date (1st February) for each subsequent year.
- If you wish to pay by Standing Order, please complete the Standing Order form overleaf and take this to your banking branch. Alternatively, you can also complete and setup a Standing Order via your online banking.