Notice is hereby given that the 25th Annual General Meeting of the Melton & Oakham Waterways Society will be held at the Best Western Sysonby Knoll Hotel, Melton Mowbray, Leics LE13 0HP, on Saturday 5 November 2022, commencing at 10.00am.
The normal AGM business will be concluded with a short break followed by an open discussion and the opportunity to ask questions, after which light refreshments will be available and a chance to meet and talk to committee and other society members.
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the 2021 AGM held on 13/11/2021
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- Report from the Chairman, Mick Clowes
- Treasurer’s Report and Presentation of 2021/2022 Accounts
- Election of Committee Members
- Guest Speaker (to be confirmed)
- Any Other Business / Open Discussion
We would welcome any society members who wish to be nominated as committee members at the AGM. If you wish to find out more information, or request a nomination form before the meeting, please contact Jerry Filor or Mick Clowes.Download the agenda